IRIS is looking to hire Vice President of Human Resources & Leadership Development to work in our Pensacola, Florida headquarters.
Background and Experience
Experience must include at least 10-15 years in people and leadership development. Candidates must have up-to-date experience with driving culture and engaging team members, with an education in organizational development. A record of success in training, accountability, and compensation design is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the People function of our company from strategy through to education
- Oversee design and execution of talent recruitment, selection, and on-boarding
- Teach, coach, and equip our leadership team to be great leaders
- Create systems of collaboration, accountability, and opportunity for our people to grow
- Actively care for and advance our people-focused, customer-driven culture
- Lead efforts to improve compensation and benefits, employee relations, and compliance policies/programs
- Participate in senior management team shaping the direction of the company
Education and Background
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in high-caliber, growth-oriented organizations with at least 5 years at the management level
- Demonstrated, track record of success in contemporary Organizational Development and culture assessment/development practices that build enterprise wide organizational capabilities and leadership development
- Natural leader and excellent communicator
- Established reputation for strong business acumen, effective influencing skills and innovative practices
- Demonstrated success in fostering diverse workplaces that enable all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of company objectives
- Ability to understand the nuances of this emerging industry and to react nimbly to rapidly changing company and market needs
- Expertise and demonstrated competency in leading complex projects across business units
- Proficiency in core HR disciplines such as: workforce planning & staffing, employee relations, compensation & rewards, performance management, training & development, and diversity/affirmative action that has developed in progressively responsible HR & OD leadership roles
- BS/BA (or equivalent) required; MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.