Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications co-creates and articulates the positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation of IRIS’ solutions. Additionally, they develop content for campaigns, social media, product launches, public relations, speaking opportunities, and drive content and coordination of supporting sales and marketing materials.
- Serve as the brand subject matter expert within the marketing team. Build a deep understanding of the solution, competitive solutions and industry needs by collaborating with market research analyst, operations, sales, clients and clinical leaders
- Co-develop the downstream go-to-market strategy and drive cross-functional planning to ensure awareness, market share and revenue growth objectives are achieved with high-impact content
- Communicate with prospects, clients, consumers and industry influencers via media publications and broadcast, and speaking engagements and social media.
- Identify award opportunities and work with team to submit application
- Establish and maintain a marketing relationship with key clients who are willing to provide references on the use of their solutions and outcomes for quotes, case studies and speaking engagements
- Educate internal stakeholders by developing and presenting message training sessions and developing associated training materials
- Work with engineering, operations, sales and leadership to drive the launch process for new product enhancements and releases, including all external and internal communications
- Develop and implement product positioning and compelling messaging that differentiates the solution in the marketplace
- Engage with current and prospective clients to understand market dynamics. Develop personas for key target audiences to improve messaging and user experience
- Co-develop high-impact sales tools including competitive overviews, presentations, case studies, TCO/ROI analysis, and value-based sales tools for solutions
- Collaborate with Senior Director of Marketing on co-marketing sales tools, media communication and orchestrate sponsored webinars
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- At least 5-8 years of marketing communications experience in healthcare or technology industry
- Strong positioning, writing and editing skills (examples will be required)
- Experience building and maintaining a content marketing calendar
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- MS applications knowledge with strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work as part of a geographically distributed team
- Meets commitments, works independently, handles change, sets personal standards
- Actively communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner, can explain concepts
- Builds external and internal client confidence, is committed to client satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with local and industry trade media, key clients, partners, sales, operations and engineering