Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Immediate Supervisor Title: Vice President of Sales
IRIS is seeking a full-time Enterprise Sales Executive. This position is ideal for a self-starter who likes to use a consultative approach to understand client needs and present a solution that drives results leveraging our proprietary solution. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work with a progressive company at the ground floor with the potential for strong career progression and significant income opportunities. A driven, organized, and entrepreneurial person with strong communication skills will succeed in this position.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is selling IRIS technology to healthcare systems and other emerging markets. Must be a “Hunter” and can give multiple examples of these accompishments in their career.
- Must own the entire sales process from lead generation to closing – meeting your assigned sales quota
- Build key relationships with C-suite stakeholders positioning yourself to best understand clients’ needs
- Work collaboratively with key internal departments to best leverage resources during sales process
- Become a subject matter expert to best demonstrate IRIS’ true value proposition
- Work with other functions in the firm to identify new clients.
- Overall responsibility for rapidly building revenue, leveraging his/her industry relationships and the ability to target, impact and close business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to independently close deals $200K
- Record of success in business development, deal structures, and program development is desired.
- A great collaborator who has successfully worked with other executives with diverse styles
- A passion for communicating to groups ranging from 5 to 500; highly poised speaking off the cuff, and capable of being a compelling brand ambassador
- Highly analytical and numbers-driven; demonstrated experience connecting goals and strategies to KPIs and using data to improve results
- Solid understanding of healthcare delivery system, population health and healthcare technology
- Have unquestioned integrity, good communication skills, high energy with an ability to inspire their customers and colleagues.
- Ability to think creatively and collaboratively solve complex problems with innovative, well-prepared approach
- Highly coachable, career driven professional with ability to think fast, learn quickly, and be flexible to evolving business
- Basic level of technical knowledge to learn the IRIS platform
- Proficient in Office Suite and Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel regionally. Must be licensed driver with registered automobile.
- Experience in medical or healthcare administration and/or with EMR (electronic medical records) is preferred, but not required
- Education: Four-year undergraduate degree, preferably in business
- Experience: 5+ years sales experience in healthcare space
- Candidates must have up-to-date experience with Population Health Companies from a partnership perspective, with knowledge of the Healthcare industry commerce and content.
Job Status: Full-time / Eligible for Benefits
Salary: Based on Experience